Some facts you must know about Greece:
- Greece is a member of EU, Schengen and EU zone.
- Piraeus is the biggest shipping port in Greece and it’s operated by Chinese.
- China is the biggest ship manufacture country for Greece.
- Over 35 million tourists travel to Greece every year.
- 10% increase in the tourism industry since 2014.
The Greece permanent residency program enables an entire non-EU family（main applicant has to be over 18 years old), including children up to age 24 and the parents of both spouses, to obtain permanent residency status in Greece within around 3 months (in some areas it takes less time) with a real estate investment of just €250,000. It is the most competitive permanent residency scheme in Europe.
OBTAIN THE GREEK GOLDEN VISA
STEP ONE: ISSUE ENTRY VISA and VISIT GREECE TO FIND THE RIGHT PROPERTY
STEP TWO: PURCHASE PROPERTY AND SIGNING THE SALES AGREEMENT (and any power of attorney documents when needed；open a greek bank account)
STEP THREE: SIGN FINAL CONTRACT AND GET LAND REGISTRY CERTIFICATE BY THE LAWYER
STEP FOUR ：APPLYING DOCUMENTS FOR A GOLDEN VISA (through our independent Lawyers)
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR GREECE GOLDEN VISA:
a) A valid copy of passport.
b) 3 recent color photographs.
c) Copy of the final sales contract of property or properties with a minimum value of€250,000.
d) Transfer Certificate (of title deed) from the Land Registry.
e) Residence Permit Application
Advantages of Permanent Residency permit
- 250,000 euros —the lowest investment in Europe.
- 3% transfer tax-lowest tax in Europe.
- Permanent residency permits for all family members, including parents of the couple and children under 21 years old.
- Free travel & stay within Schengen countries.
- Able to establish your own business in Greece.
- Free education in Greek public schools.
- Free medical services in public hospitals.
- Application for Greek passport after 7 years.
- No staying requirement for each year.